lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Palm reading dreams.




First gig as a professional palm reader went very well. It was a lot more energetically draining than I had anticipated, and gave way to night of vivd, intense dreams.
I saw a lot, sometimes a lot more than anticipated. Others were very closed off energetically but with everyone I could read something.
One woman gave off an intense feeling of nervousness and underlying grief and even despair. I tried to keep her reading as light and fluffy as possible as it was a party setting, but it later came up she had lost some loved ones recently.

It was very interesting to me how many similarities there were among the group. Lots of gardeners, sensitive, caring profession types, water hands aplenty with long graceful fingers, artistic, intuitive and creative women. 
No wonder they are all such good friends and many of them nurses and doctors. 
Overall a great first paid experience, I have a lot to learn and I'm feeling good! ^_^




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario