sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

Halloween!!





I'm recovering from our Halloween party last night, which was a great success! 

We tend to go a little bit overboard with our Halloween celebrations and this year was no exception.

There was a great show of  the usual freakish guests, ravenous cannibal babies, deranged lunatics, and festering corpses. 

People stepped it up this year with the costumes and the decorations and did a great job.

Here are some of my favourite costumes, enjoy- and have a great Halloween weekend ^_^


Pyramid Head 


vampire baby...

Snow Queen and Wolf-man

Halo Hell-jumper and Judy Jetson!

Burlesque cutie!

my favourite towel in the  whole world!

Everyone made their costumes from scratch and did such an amazing job ^_^

I love my friends! Happy Halloween!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario